I think Aria Technology Limited (Aria PC Technology), online trader, tried to *** me –this is why:- GOODS – DESCRIPTION – QUALITY: Firewire card’s picture didn’t show, description didn’t say, I asked if had an internal socket, it assured that it had –it didn’t. Ram didn’t work; told, it said that I bought cheap ram which didn’t always work on all motherboards that they were supposed to, and that I needed ‘better quality’ -costing more.

Motherboard was described by it as 4gb ram & ok for 3200mhz –manual said 3.5gb max., 2gb max. if 3200mhz (told, changed its description to 3gb!!!). DELIVERY: I waited at home all day, phoned, “Delivery was attempted!” (it charges for redelivery) –can’t be but: used my tel. no.? “Aria gave it us wrong.” TECHNICAL SERVICE: It said what did I expect if I bought cjeap (It was an averegedly priced popular, reputable brand) “Maybe you need to use 2 only 4 ram slots with 1x2gb ram in each [!!!] –the manufacturer may’ve since brought out something to enable it”!!! RETURNS: Return form referred me to manufacturer (no contact details) –for refund.

Having used ‘contact form’ repeatedly I had to email & telephone & it took 2 to 3 days to get an RMA. It said ‘nothing wrong’ with items & to arrange to collect –it acknowledges them a statutory refund. CUSTOMER SERVICE:  “This number is not connected” –sales: “Never heard such nonsense!”; it’s fax, same; its email automatically reissued RMA. REFUNDS: No mention, despite reminders, re. RMA item not its brand. Re.

only of its own brand, after reminders, e-mail:’Credited, less 25% testing/re-stocking fee’ I asked it to close my account & why 25% deduction? ‘Damaged it!’ –asked how, wouldn’t say, nor refund “at this time”. Reason to claim from a receiver? ‘Not your business’.

Told of the law, it wrote ‘Co. Sec.& MD, consulted, advised it won’t be authorised.’  COMPLIENCE: It wrote: “While these are often restockable as new (that I damaged them, so a restocking fee)”. Reminded said ‘nothing wrong with them’, ‘entitled to automatically deduct 25%’.   It wrote if credit unacceptable to click; then that was entitled to refund as credit. It wrote “to confirm” a purported telephone agreement; asked to explain, it didn’t.

Asked if its name changed (varied on stationary) it sisn’t reply. PRIVICY - ADVERTISING: My 5 year old a/c (it’d opened another) on internet! I clicked not to send email ads.; I got an an ad., privicy infringements rose from ~2/3 to ~30. COMPETENCE – DUE CARE: Terms & Conditions’ say ‘unless seal broken’ &  ‘under no circumstances software returnable’. It wrote:’“As requested, closed your account’, then, ‘Shall arange to close it’; and, ‘Blocked ads. to your e-mail ----.co.uk”, told on its records it’s ‘.com’ didn’t reply.

It wrote it was deducting a testing/restocking fee for unreturned item; told, said nothing.  ATTITUDE: It wrote: ‘You don’t make sense’ –asked what it did not understand, it didn’t say. Asked what it deducted for what, how, why, didn’t respond. Asked for my a/c history, didn’t respond.

Contact at direct addresses of director & co. sec.

on official records not replied to.

Comments